With the mind/body/spirit connection being so intricately connected, we believe in always treating the being as a whole in order to fully eliminate the cause of an individual’s negative health issue. Addressing stress and dietary concerns as seriously as we do cancer, our health professionals work together to diagnose and treat our patients while educating and empowering them as well. As a team, we specialize in the following:
- IPT Cancer Therapy — Using 75-90 percent less chemotherapy than traditional cancer treatments, Insulin Potentiation Therapy has been recognized as one the safest and most innovative approaches to treating cancer. Helping patients avoid the side effects commonly experienced with chemo, the therapy uses insulin, promoting the beneficial delivery of glucose into the cells. Its drug-like properties elevate the use of glucose to damage and inhibit cancer cells.
- Diagnostic Testing — Extensively equipped with the industry’s most cutting-edge diagnostic tools and equipment, we are able to properly test for a variety of health issues and conditions at our Fairfax location. From cardiovascular risk panels to cancer chemosensitivity tests, we are able to quickly pinpoint problems and effectively create personalized treatment plans based on the comprehensive information we receive.
- Chelation Therapy — Used to alleviate a number of cardiovascular and blood disorders, chelation therapy uses ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid (EDTA) to bind, transport and excrete toxins out of the body through the urine. The treatments help reduce the symptoms of lupus, diabetes, macular degeneration, Alzheimer’s and arthritis.
- Hyperbaric Therapy — Targeting bacteria, viruses, yeast and parasites, oxygen-rich hyperbaric chambers are designed to safely deliver therapeutic doses of oxygen. It is recognized for healing chronic injuries and restoring health to damaged tissues. Patients report better sleep, more energy and overall pain relief.
- Greek Testing — The RGCC test is used to create a highly individualized cancer treatment plan as it pinpoints and highlights specific types of cancer cells within a patient’s body. The information gleaned from the test is used to eliminate ineffective treatments and protocols.
- “German” Chemosensitivity Test — Before even contemplating which cancer treatments to recommend to a cancer patient, we first use chemosensitivity tests to determine which agents would be optimal for killing the cells found in the individual. With new technologies supporting the belief that cancers can be as unique as each person, these tests can dramatically shorten treatment times while drastically improving the effectiveness of treatment.
- Intravenous Vitamin C — Elevating blood levels 70 to 100 times higher than oral vitamin C, intravenous delivery has been shown to kill cancer cells. IVC treatments help kick natural-occurring hydrogen peroxide into high gear, where it acts as an oxidant, destroying both cancer and other foreign invaders such as bacteria and viruses.
- Far Infrared Light Therapy — Utilizing therapeutic light rays, FIL therapy detoxifies and heals the body while stimulating healthy effects in both the body and the mind. Elevating the surface temperature of the body, the light rays enhance healthy functionality. Often referred to as Reiki healing, Far Infrared Light therapy has been used for centuries as a natural healing technique.
- Colon Hydrotherapy — Designed to alleviate a variety of health conditions and symptoms, hydrotherapy cleanses the colon of impacted or putrefactive fecal matter. Not only has it been proven to reduce the frequency and severity of diarrhea and constipation, as well as fatigue, gas, skin problems and headaches; colon hydrotherapy allows the immune system to better defend the body against disease.
Find out more about each therapy by scheduling your own personal health assessment now. Together, we’ll determine which treatment is right for you and develop an integrative care plan that works for you.