The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality recently found that Americans spend $157 billion annually on cancer treatments. The American Cancer Society states that 13.5 million Americans have some form of cancer. That brings the average cost of treatment to nearly $12,000 annually for each American suffering from cancer. That figure can easily balloon even higher based on a number of factors; including the severity of cancer, how proactively it is treated, the method of treatment, and if your treatment of choice is covered by traditional health insurance.
With medical bills expanding to even greater numbers year after year, it isn’t reasonable to expect an average American to be able to foot the bill. Requiring some form of financial support is almost a foregone conclusion, even with medical insurance coverage. The goal for anyone suffering from cancer should be enough financial mobility to be able to focus entirely on their health and seeking the right treatment. With that in mind, we have put together a list of incredible financial sources for anyone fighting cancer.
If you own life insurance, you may be able to utilize your policy now regardless of what kind of policy it is, or if it has any cash value. You may be able to cover all or part of the costs involved in your medical care; including travel, stay, and your actual medical costs.
Money When you Need it
Secure a settlement as quickly as 7 days after initially contacting us. We don’t believe that you should have to wait the industry standard 45-60 days for life-saving treatment. A Life Settlement allows you to focus on what is most important right now…healing.
Why Should I Consider a Life Settlement?
- We can provide an immediate advance for cancer treatment if you qualify.
- Life Settlements are a well-regulated financial option.
- There is no fee or obligation to find out how much your policy is worth.
- Most types of policy types qualify, including term life.
- Your Life Insurance Settlement quote is completely confidential and your information is protected.
- We are a direct buyer, so there are no middlemen or life settlement commissions.
Below are links containing additional helpful resources.