Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) | Attention Disorder Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) | Learning Disability | Autism
Although each of these conditions is different, they share similar characteristics and have many of the same underlying causes.
The main differences between these four conditions are in the severity of the problem and in the key characteristics that identify each one.
Potential underlying causes of each of these illnesses can be single or multiple. A patient’s genetics and ability or inability to detoxify will also help determine the severity and classification of the illness.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Inattentiveness, Easily distracted, Impulsiveness
- Attention Disorder Hyperative Disorder (ADHD)
- Same characteristics as A.D.D., plus Hyperactivity
- Autism (lifelong behavioral disorder that starts in early childhood)
- Withdrawal, Inability to communicate, Compulsive behavior, focuses on objects rather than people
Compromised Ability to Learn in one or more areas of study and/or situations; symptoms are similar to several of the above illnesses
Underlying Illnesses often relate to one or more of the following:
- Metabolic Disorders (thyroid, adrenals)
- Poor Digestion, lack of digestive enzymes
- Allergic Reactions
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Brain Stem Defects
- Poor Blood Flow to Brain
- Lead or Mercury poisoning
- Viral Infections
- Inability of body to detoxify itself
- Improve Nutritional Quality and Supply Supplements to obtain a full spectrum of nutrients for complete function
- Eliminate Allergies, especially to dairy, wheat and heavy metals
- Repair of the Gastrointestinal Lining for proper digestion and absorption
- Yeast Elimination including Probiotics
- Manual Therapies (occasionally) will be helpful as will several types of auditory integration training
- Other Therapies found to be helpful include Herbal Therapy, Acupuncture, Removal of Miasms and Vaccine Remnants
Although ADD, ADHD, Autism and Learning Disability are separate conditions, the key to treating any of them is to identify each patient’s specific underlying health issues and then work to eliminate these problems while creating a healing environment in the body.