At Gentle Wellness Centers, we recognize that women have unique health challenges, and there are times when you need extra attention to get the answers and care you deserve. Our Women’s Wellness program, overseen by Dr. Robin Ridinger, MD, focuses on the needs of female patients, providing you the support, education and treatment options you need to help you lead a healthy life.
Women’s Wellness Program
In addition to the treatments listed above, the Women’s Wellness Center at Gentle Wellness Center provides a comfortable environment for talking with Dr. Ridinger about the following issues:
- General Reproductive Health: We offer guidance on many aspects of reproductive health, including perimenopausal/menopausal issues, PMS (premenstrual syndrome) and mood swings, polycystic ovarian syndrome, adrenal and thyroid issues and hormone balancing.
- Breast Health: At Gentle Wellness Center, we help patients understand what’s normal for their breasts. We provide counseling on preventive breast health, self-exams and the normal changes your breasts undergo during your life. We address the following issues: breast lumps, pain and discoloration; nipple pain and discharge; and more. Plus, we offer integrative breast cancer services that include prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment.
- Urinary Incontinence: We help women suffering from this common problem by recommending lifestyle and nutritional changes or medical treatment. At our Women’s Wellness Center, you’ll feel comfortable talking about incontinence problems and treatment options. Our goal is to help you live your life confidently — without the embarrassment and discomfort of urinary incontinence.
- Osteoporosis: At Gentle Wellness Center, we know that women of all ages — not just those over 50 — need to keep their bones strong. We help women strengthen their bones through improved nutrition, exercise and lifestyle changes. We also help women understand the pharmaceutical treatments for osteoporosis, including their risks.
- Nutrition: Our nutrition counselors help you design a program to address your unique nutritional needs, health and lifestyle objectives. We help women recognized the link between nutrition and health issues, which may include the following: weight loss and gain, PMS, low blood sugar, diabetes, headaches, insomnia, fatigue, chronic pain, immune system weakness, heart disease and cancer.